We are all here to have fun and to play, so be nice and play nice.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Øyvind if you have questions or need an adjuration.
Choosing scenarios (the ASO-way):
There are two ways of choosing a scenario;
1) you could agree on one of the three scenarios or
2) use the following method; Both of you choose one of the three scenarios which you will not play, and give the other 2 a priority of 1-2. In case of an equal “priority score” (2-1 vs 1-2) you will roll a dice to determine which scenario you are going to play.
Bidding for side:
For this tournament we use the standard balance provisions given by the publisher. So, one bids for side, and can bid 0 or 1 to give the other side their balance. No bids are legal. Cross bids are honoured.
The players should use the VASL functionality for HIP and use Delayed notes to disclose them to the opponent at the appropriate moment.
Infantry Fire Table:
The standard IFT Fire table is the default fire table used. If both players agree you may use the IIFT.
Please use the latest VASL version (at the moment of writing, 6.6.2).
By default, dice from random.org should be used.
RULES (The same as ASO 2019-rules):
The tournament uses the official ASL Rules, 2nd. edition, with the exceptions of the TOURNAMENT SSR’s as mentioned below
ASO TSR 1
– Kindling is NA in all scenarios (B25.11)
ASO TSR 2
– No Snap-shots across walls/hedges
ASO TSR 3
– If the scenario contains OBA please use the following “Pleva Rule”: Each red card/chit drawn as per C1.21 is mixed back into the pile, along with another red card/chit. Battery access is never lost due to drawing two red cards/chits. Extra card draw mechanics remain the same.
ASO TSR 4
– In all scenarios, with building control, building hex control or building location control rubbled building hexes still counts for Victory Condition purposes. Note, falling rubble outside original building hexes does not count for Victory Condition Purposes.
ASO TSR 5
– For vehicular mounted FT TK attempt vs an enemy AFV the following TK DRM apply:
Case A DRMs
Firer in Motion +2
Target in Motion +2
Concealed AFV +2
Regardless of the DRMs an Original DR of 2 is a Burn result and an Original DR of 3 is an Elim result if not already a Burn result.
ASO TSR 6
AFV crews cannot voluntarily abandon (D5.4) their vehicle. AFV crews can also not intentionally disable their MA/SA in order to be able to abandon their vehicle (A.973)
ASO TSR 7
Radios and Phones malfunction on a Radio Contact/Maintenance DR of 12. Radios have an R# value of 2. Phones have an R# value of 2. Both have no X#. (C1.22-C1.23)
ASO TSR 8
Amendment to B26.53 (in bold): Whenever a fully-tracked vehicle passes a Bog check when entering a Wire hex through non-VBM, it removes that Wire counter from the hex if the colored dr of the Bog DR is 1.